Are you looking for a flooring type that is affordable, durable, and long-lasting? While you might be tempted by hardwood flooring, you should also think about tile flooring. Tile floors represent some of the best value for money out of all the flooring types.
So what exactly sets tile floors apart from the competition? This article lists seven compelling reasons why you should consider purchasing tile flooring.
1. It's More DurableYou can quite easily damage your floor by dropping something onto them. Something as small as a phone can be heavy enough to cause cracks in a hardwood floor.
Of course, carpet isn't really susceptible to cracks, but carpet can easily be ripped, burned, or stained. None of these things is an issue when using tile flooring materials.
While tile can crack, it takes a lot of force. For most normal usage, the risk of cracking is incredibly minimal.
If you want a floor that is built to last and can take a lot of impact, you can't go wrong with tiles.
2. It's Low MaintainanceCarpets and hardwood floors might look great, but they require a lot of maintenance. Carpets, for example, will gather a lot of dust and grime, and you'll need to vacuum and clean them regularly. You also need to be very careful involving water in cleaning a carpet.
You also need to look after hardwood floor to make sure it doesn't crack or warp.
Tiles, on the other hand, and incredibly easy to keep clean. You can easily use a mop and bucket to have your tiles floor sparkling in no time at all. If you're looking for a flooring solution that is super simple to keep clean, you might consider tile for your new floors.
3. It's AffordableAnother one of the big benefits of tile flooring is its affordability. Not only are tiles cheap to purchase, but the other costs associated with them are also reasonably low. For example, you won't have to pay much for installation when you use tile. Installing tile is also quite possible as a DIY job.
On top of this, tiles are also cheaper to maintain and last a lot longer than other types of floor. All in all, this means that tile floors are some of the cheapest around.
A high-quality tile floor can easily last for over a decade. This means that it's an excellent investment in the long term.
4. It's Water-ResistantSpilling water on a carpet could lead to permanent damage. Hardwood floor also doesn't react so well to moisture. Tile, on the other hand, is entirely water-resistant.
If you're looking for a flooring material for a room in which moisture will be an issue, you should consider tile flooring installation. Tile flooring works very well in bathrooms due to its water-resistant properties.
Tile flooring also works really well in certain hot and humid environments. You wouldn't want to use hardwood flooring in Florida since it could mold and warp. Tile, on the other hand, is basically impervious to moisture and humidity.
If you like in a hot and humid part of the world, you'll be glad you went with tile flooring instead of the alternatives.
5. It's Easy to Keep CleanIf you have a floor that is likely to need regular cleaning, tile floors are a fantastic choice. For example, if you're running a hair salon, tile flooring would make it incredibly easy to clean up.
Since you can just clean things from tile with a mop and bucket, tile can withstand all kinds of materials that would easily stain carpet or hardwood. Whatever you spill on tile, in most cases, you can simply wash it away with no lasting damage.
If a floor is likely to get dirty, you should think about getting some tile flooring installed. You can even incorporate drainage into the floor to make cleaning incredibly efficient.
6. It's Good for AllergiesYour home should be a place of comfort, but that isn't easy if you have allergies. Some people are allergic to things like dust, meaning they frequently get allergic reactions at home.
If this is an issue for you, you might not want to get carpet flooring. This is because a lot of dust gets trapped in a carpet, and it can be pretty tricky to keep it clean.
If you're allergic to dust, you'll need to vacuum very frequently to get comfortable. With a tile floor, on the other hand, your
7. It's Eco-friendlyFinally, tile flooring is an excellent choice if you want to be eco-friendly. While you might think about green homes in terms of sophisticated technology like solar panels, getting tile flooring can be good for the environment as well.
If you install a good tile floor correctly, you won't need to replace it for decades. This is because it's made out of plentiful resources such as sand. It also lasts a very long time.
This makes hiring a great tile flooring company an eco-friendly option since you won't have to buy a new floor for a long time.
Tile Flooring Is a Great ChoiceSo if you're looking for high-quality, long-lasting flooring that's easy to keep clean, tile flooring could be right for you. Since a good tile floor can last for decades, it makes a lot of sense to get it installed the first time correctly.
If you're looking for a quality tile flooring company that can help you achieve a smooth, tough, and shiny tile floor, take a look at our tile product page and contact us today.